Spritz a thermal protective spray through dry hair to prevent damage.
Use medium-sized hot rollers and roll two-inch sections all the way up. Let rollers sit until they’re nearly cool (about 10 minutes).
Mist with a hairspray and unroll hair for voluminous curls that stick around.
Condition hair overnight so ends stay healthy-looking. Rinse hair in the shower in the a.m.
Run a leave-in conditioner through your hair and take one- inch pieces and twist them, creating a ringlet curl that goes about halfway up.
Diffuse the ends to the mid-shift so you get conditioned bouncy curls.
Also Check out:
- Pantene Pro-V launches New Formula with PRO-V and Histidine [Launch Event]
- Who Wear What : Mahira Khan, Syra Shahroz and Ayesha Khan at 4th Hum Awards 2016
- How to look young and glowing in 5 SIMPLE STEPS.
- Anushka Sharma Is The New Brand Ambassador For Pantene Pakistan
- Launch of Pantene Pro-V Water Damage Shampoo with Aamina Sheikh & Nina Lotia