The battle that ran for almost 7 months or so has finally been resolved and Younis Khan is back in Pakistani ODI team squad that plays against South Africa from october 26th. The decision came after the meeting between Younis Khan and Ijaz Butt early wednesday. The issues have been resolved as told by the officials and the Chief selector Mohsin Khan immediately included Younis into the ODI team.
Mohammad Yousuf however is out with injury. Mohsin said he is likely to be out for 2-3 weeks, though added that Younis would have been selected even if Yousuf was available. “For now he is in the limited-overs squad,” Mohsin said. “We will see his progress over the ODIs and then make a decision for the Tests after that.”
Team Pakistan starts their series against South Africa on 26th october with a T20 international.
Other related articles :
- Misbah recalled because Younis unavailable – Mohsin
- Butt, Amir, Asif tough to replace – Mohsin Khan
- Younis Khan could make Twenty20 comeback
- Pakistan Assembly asks Ijaz Butt for explanation
- Dont Underestimate Me- Misbah Ul Huq