The Social Network, movie about the rise of internet phenomenon Facebook, has topped the US box office chart for a second week.
Social Network, written by West Wing creator Aaron Sorkin and directed by David Fincher, stars Justin Timberlake and newcomer Jesse Eisenberg.
The film charts the history of the website from its launch in 2004.
It goes on to track the legal battle between creator Mark Zuckerberg and several fellow students at Harvard.
His former friends claim he stole their idea.
The Social Network took $15.5m (£9.8m) in its second week.
Romantic comedy Life As We Know It was the highest new entry at number two.
Another new entry – Secretariat, about a successful race horse – came in at number three.
Animated owl drama Legend of the Guardians dropped two places to fourth.
North American box office
- 1. The Social Network – $15.5m
2. Life As We Know It – $14.5m
3. Secretariat – $12.7m
4. Legend of the Guardians – $6.9m
5. My Soul To Take – $6.8m
Also Check out:
- What is life for you?
- Kuki Concepts Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 3 – Day 2)
- ‘Bol’ beats ‘My Name Is Khan’ record
- Bridal Couture Week – Lahore Lunch by Style 360 (Pictures)
- Facebook suffers second outage in as many days