Do you have Dry lips?
Like another part of your body, lips are also very important and it is very important that you exfoliate your lips so they’re gentle and smooth as your skin. This DIY will show you how to exfoliate your lips and make them kissable.
You will need:
* Honey (You can use olive oil if you’re allergic to Honey or you don’t have any)
* and Vaseline
Extra equipments you will need are:
* Small container – This is to keep the lip scrub save
You will need to add one teaspoon of sugar, two tablespoons of honey and a squirt of Vaseline, very small amount of Vaseline.
You will need to stir everything up, until it reaches a gritty and kinda smoother texture. THE SCRUB IS DONE.
How to apply the lip scrub on:
* YOU WILL APPLY THE SCRUB ON YOUR LIPS LIKE YOU APPLY A LIP BALM.
* YOU WILL RUB THE SCRUB ON YOUR LIPS, THE SUGAR WILL HELP TO EXFOLIATE THE LIPS.
* THEN LEAVE THE SCRUB ON YOUR LIPS FOR 1 MINUTE. WIPE OFF THE SCRUB AND YOU WILL GET THE MOST AMAZING KISSABLE AND SMOOTH LIPS.
Also Check out:
- How to take care of your Feet
- TRUE COLOR lipstick review (Sleek)
- How to look young and glowing in 5 SIMPLE STEPS.
- Gold Inspired Look
- Facial Mask