The actor Angelina Jolie has visited Nowshera in north-west Pakistan to highlight the plight of more than 20 million people affected by the country’s worst ever floods.
Ms Jolie, who is an ambassador for the UN’s refugee organisation, praised the work of the Pakistani military in helping homeless people.
The BBC’s Orla Guerin spoke to her at a refugee camp near Islamabad.
Also Check out:
- UK Medical Aid to Pakistan Gala Dinner with Fawad Khan (Event Pictures)
- Pakistan PM GILLANI PRESENTED QURAN TO ANGELINA JOLIE[Picture]
- Maheen Karim’s Collection at Fashion Pakistan Week 2012 (FPW 4) Day 3
- Finally Pakistani film star Saima agrees to do side roles
- [Video] Aisam ul Haq Returns Home